NetworkManager in KDE?

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Fri Sep 23 13:24:16 UTC 2005

On Fri Sep 23, 2005 02:40PM, Scott Ryan wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Trey Sizemore wrote:
> > Can someone tell me how (if it's even possible) to utilize/make changes
> > to NetworkManager from within KDE?  I can't get it to appear as an
> > applet in the KDE taskbar or 'invoke' it in any way.  I really don't
> > use the Gnome desktop.
>
> You can always use knemo.

Thanks, but it appears that knemo is more for network monitoring and
I'm looking for something more like NetApplet where I can switch
network interfaces on the fly (only more so).

--
Cheers,
Trey

When two people are under the influence of the most violent, most
insane, most delusive, and most transient of passions, they are
required to swear that they will remain in that excited, abnormal, and
exhausting condition continuously until death do them part.
		-- George Bernard Shaw

Linux chameleon 2.6.13-15-default i686 GNU/Linux
  9:21am  up   2:31,  4 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.21, 0.13