school room network

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Mon Sep 26 11:44:40 UTC 2005

Le lundi 26 septembre 2005 à 13:02 +0200, Danny Terweij - Net Tuning |
Net a écrit :
> From: "Eric Tanguy" <eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr>
>
> > I plan to make 20 pc served by a fc3 server. The 20 pc will be double
> [..]
> > of authentication system to have the synchromisation between samba
> > accounts and fc3 accounts).
> > Thanks
>
> You can sync unix users to samba users and vice versa.
> I dont see a problem :)
>
> WinXP client uses Samba as fileshares and the FC3 clients uses NFS shares.
>
> Just play and you see.
>
> Danny

Thank you but if i look in samba it uses different login and password
from unix ones. Is it possible to use the same for unix and samba ? Or
how to automatically sync both ?

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France
<eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr>