fedora 4 multilanguage support;

Mirco Scara mircobeaker at hotpop.com
Mon Sep 26 14:38:06 UTC 2005

Hello there,
I installed fedora core on my system choosing as default language
italian but I also enabled the language support in order to be able to
switch from Italian to english and other languages I speak.
Initially at login I was able to choose amongst all different languages
but after performing an update via yum with only default repos enabled
(updates/extras) I was then faced with a default blues login screen
thatdidn't present any language choice of any sort.
I then tried to change the default session language via the sytem
settings menu but In the list only one choice was present.

Is there any workaround way to reanble the multilanguage sessions?

Thanks

Mirco