Yelp

Peter Gordon admin at ramshacklestudios.com
Tue Sep 27 04:03:21 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 23:44 -0400, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu wrote:
> Hello,
> So, my obvious question: why in the world does yelp need mozilla??  I
> recall that previous versions of Fedora did not have this dependency.

If I'm not mistaken, Yelp uses Mozilla's Gecko renderer for its
formatting and presentation internally (similar to how Epiphany uses
Gecko for its rendering, thus depends on Mozilla).

--
()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign - against HTML Email,
/\  vCards, and proprietary formats.
E-Mail: admin at ramshacklestudios.com
GnuPG Public Key ID: 0x87C59026
Encrypted and/or Signed correspondence preffered.
My blog: http://peter.ramshacklestudios.com/blog/