FC4, Free space: 0 Bytes??????

BZ Benny bennybbz at yahoo.fr
Wed Sep 28 08:16:54 UTC 2005

Hi cheers,

I m using FC4 on a DELL laptop. This tow last weeks
since I installed it it was runnig ok. and I leave my
PC runing 24 hours per day.
Since yesterday I have no Free space on my laptop.
I have 15 GBytes dedicated for FC4 I think that last
time I saw my free space it was 3Gbytes.
But since yesterday I have no free space But I didn't
put any new Big file on my laptap.
it seem as if the /tmp directory or the /var directory
have problems
My /var directory have 7.4GBytes it is to much.
and the /tmp have 1.1GBytes????

Someone knows the problem??

Thanks