cookies etc.,

Robin Laing Robin.Laing at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Wed Sep 28 15:06:13 UTC 2005

harry weston wrote:
> Using Fedora 4 with Firefox and Evoloution. Where are Temporary Internet
> files and Cookies stored and how does one view them and erase same when
> required.  Regards to all,  Harry.

In Firefox you can go to preferences and delete cookies.
Edit > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies

You can also modify which cookies are accepted or rejected by default.

I have mine set to "ask me every time" where I then decide if I will
accept or not accept a cookie.  I also only accept most cookies as
session cookies so they are deleted on closing Firefox.

--
Robin Laing