yumex and memory

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Wed Sep 28 19:03:04 UTC 2005

Using yumex use a lot of memory but it seems that yumex does not
restitute it. You use yumex, you look for something so first in your
default repos and after you try in other repos but at each time you
click on refresh on the repos tab yumex does not restitute the memory.
If i try this 4 or 5 times yumex saturate my memory and the only
possibility is to close yumex and reopen it.
Someone could confirm this and/or explain me why ?
Thanks

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France
<eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr>