Fwd: [Contributors] Microsoft Windows Is Offically Broken

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Thu Sep 29 01:36:21 UTC 2005

--On Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:12 PM -0500 Michael Hennebry
<hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu> wrote:

> There is no way but the one true way and developers are its prophets.
> It should have been easy for me to get rid of
> vim's awful colors and its automatic indentation.

There's an easy fix for that: Code the change yourself, or pay someone to
do it. Free software doesn't mean everyone else has to do scratch *your*
itch for free. If you want things a certain way, then *make* them that way.
That's why we have the GPL. It's to empower you with this capability.