NEWBIE to yum and apt-get on FC4

Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com
Thu Sep 29 01:41:11 UTC 2005

I guess I should rephrase what Im looking for, I need some Repo's that will contain items like mplayer, Xine, or even better yet GNUPOD.  Maybe I am missing something here with my commands:

Yum install mplayer

Returns back

No Match for argument: mplayer
Nothing to do

I would expect this is me needing a new Repo to connect into that contains the application Im looking for.

Thanks,

DK