Multi-session CDROM access... How?

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 30 03:53:41 UTC 2005

I used xcdroast to create a multi-session CDROM. Then later,
I added another session, also as multi-session. Now when I access
the CDROM, I only see the files I added during the second session.

Where are the first files I put on there? How can I get to them?

Thanks for help.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.