How to get XFS to be properly supported in FC

Peter Gordon admin at ramshacklestudios.com
Fri Sep 30 20:35:23 UTC 2005

> Hello Folks,
> I hope that you are well. I just wanted to find out how I could go
> about soliciting support for getting XFS into the Anaconda installer
> GUI and text FS selector drop down menu without having to type
> linux xfs at the prompt.

For the moment, XFS is not officially supported by the Fedora Project
(i.e., you're probably on your own if something breaks).[1] It's also
one of the things on the Wishlist for FC5.[2]

[1] http://www.fedorafaq.org/#reiserjfs
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Wishlist

Hope that helps.
--
Peter A. Gordon (codergeek42)
E-Mail: admin at ramshacklestudios.com
GnuPG Public Key ID: 0x87C59026
Encrypted and/or Signed correspondence preffered.
This message was sent through a WebMail
    interface, and thusly not signed.