ganesanrajesh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 02:58:19 UTC 2006
I recently updated fc from 4 to 5. I formatted / partition but not /home
to preserve data. After updating, whenever I login, the following
Error activating XKB configuration.
It can happen under various circumstances:
- a bug in libxklavier library
- a bug in X server (xkbcomp, xmodmap utilities)
- X server with incompatible libxkbfile implementation
X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
- The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
- The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
I have updated kernel, xorg-xserver, etc available till date, but no
avail. Can someone please help. In fact, scim (ta_IN) does work for me
in OO.o - perhaps because of the above problem, am I right?
Thanks in advance.
More information about the users