firefox problem

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 2 04:24:29 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-04-01 at 18:20 +0200, David Pettersson wrote:
> Next time I install a new system I backup my home dir as tar archive
> instead of an ordinary DVD to get everything stored correctly.

It's a good approach.  Anytime that you have to exchange things between
different filing systems (e.g. ext3 versus ISO9660, or better, on a DVD)
there's a chance that something will get changed in a way that will
cause you problems.  You avoid that by archiving.

I read messages from the public lists.