any "recursive" option for yum groupinfo command?

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 02:08:01 UTC 2006

Hi,

  Here is a newbie question:

  I could not find any "recursive" options for yum
groupinfo command. I mean if a group contains other
groups, then a 'yum groupinfo <group>' will show only
the packages directly defined in it, not any packages
defined in enclosed groups.

 Although 'yum groupinstall <group>' will install
packages in enclosed groups.

 Any one can tell this newbie a way to list all
packages, directly defined or enclosed in subgroups,
in one run?

 Thanks.

--Robinson