just a thought (FC5)

alan alan at clueserver.org
Tue Apr 4 18:31:57 UTC 2006

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006, Globe Trotter wrote:

> Sorry, I thought the context was clear: I was referring to the "login screen":
> it is the same thing as the GDM display login screen.
>
> I guess that is customizable: however, the way it is currently done by default
> (which is what most users will see the first time) is not very
> professional-looking in my opinion.

What is "profesional looking"?  Do we need to add a neck-tie?

"Profesional looking" is pretty subjective, in my opinion.  The current is
fairly well done from a graphics design viewpoint.  If you have
suggestions to make it look better or improved in some way, then that
might be useful.

"Not profesional looking" is too vague to be useful.

--
"Remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over." - Frank Zappa