query on SELinux

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 02:17:20 UTC 2006

Does anyone have any comments on this? I am asking this question, because
wherenever I update SELinux or set permissions, it says something about
permissions and exitence of /usr/local/trotter, not updating context or
something like that.

Is this something I should worry about: does it make SELinux useless for me?

Many thanks amd best wishes,
Trotter.