How to add items to the desktop right click menu

Anil Kumar Sharma xplusaks at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 17:59:56 UTC 2006

On 4/5/06, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> click
> an
> empty
>
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.12/notes/en/rnknownissues.html.

They say
"The 'open terminal' action has been removed from the Nautilus right-click
menu, in order to improve manageability..."
and further
"... which not only restores 'open terminal' to the nautilus menu, but
actually makes it better by ..."
What! - whom they wish to please?
Anyway OK, but why at the cost of those who patronise.
OR is this the only way (via-media) they could have helped Malcolm.

--
Anil Kumar Shrama