BUG: spinlock recursion

Bill Polhemus bill at polhemus.cc
Fri Apr 7 00:46:50 UTC 2006

Gilboa Davara wrote:
> P.S. Please don't post in HTML. Thanks.

OFF TOPIC:

FWIW, I think that in this day and age, complaining about posting in
HTML is patently ridiculous.

Either set up your list to strip out the HTML--a common technology
that's been around for years now--or just live with it.

Very, very few people use Pine or Mutt to post to email lists any more.
And I'm not just talking about those who use Outlook Express. I happen
to use Thunderbird, for example.

I happen to also LIKE HTML email. It is quite easy on the eyes,
particularly for someone like me whose eyesite isn't what it used to be.

This used to be a common complain W-A-Y 'long time ago, when most of the
Internet world was still text-based. To me, the complaint is spurious at
the present time.