Bruno Wolff III bruno at
Sat Apr 8 06:27:36 UTC 2006

On Tue, Apr 04, 2006 at 15:57:30 -0500,
  Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at> wrote:
> Of course, anyone who wishes to continue being a beta tester for a
> highly complex security package suitable mainly for servers or
> dedicated machines performing a narrow set of well-defined functions
> is welcome to do so.

SELinux has value on Desktops, at least to some people. I would really like to
be able to run programs that don't have the same access to resources (in
particular network connections) that I do. I know longer trust software
venders not to bad stuff in their software, at least for things targetted
at consumers. Things are likely to get worse in this regard in the near