Pirut issues

Nikhil Fernandes njfernandes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 23:35:35 UTC 2006

Well, I can't see that this behaviour is by design, because it removed
software that was _not_ selected for removal. I don't think it's a UI
issue, because I've used Debian and Synaptic before, and Pirut is very
similar in UI, but I wasn't sure if it was a one-off corruption, a known
bug, or something specific to the way i did things.

Nikhil Fernandes