Instant Messenger

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Sun Apr 9 05:41:18 UTC 2006

Dan Thurman wrote:
> Anyone have this problem too?  If so, what steps did you take to
> resolve these issues?  Are you using a different universal IM that
> has better security/control features?
>
> Thanks for listening!
> Dan

I was having some troubles of this with some really stupid spambots on ICQ, but
they appear to have stopped when I disabled the account for a couple of days,
then re-enabled it. (Quite frankly, I'm not exactly sure *why* I re-enabled it,
but that's another issue altogether...)

Hope that helps.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479