[Flame Bait] - Linux as bloatware

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 04:36:50 UTC 2006

I agree. With Gnome and GTK2 (not to mention KDE), we seem to be going in that
direction. I am sticking to fvwm2....

Also, btw, I do not like Fedora's new trend towards hiding stuff like the
CD/floppy, etc. (Just like Windoze!) Can't see what the earlier model where one
could actually see the path suffered from.

Best,
Trotter

http://news.com.com/Negroponte+Slimmer+Linux+needed+for+100+laptop/2100-7346_3-6057456.html?tag=nefd.lede

<http://dw.com.com/redir?destUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flaptop.org%2F&siteId=3&oId=2100-7346-6057456&ontId=1001&lop=nl.ex>