[Fwd: Re: Fedora Foundation]

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 10 17:16:59 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 09:54 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:
> Thomas Cameron wrote:
> > Aaron Konstam wrote:
> >
> >  > <a bunch of crap>
> >
> > Aaron -
> >
> > You are being a jerk.  You accuse Rahul of not listening.  On a public
> > list.  He responds.  Does the irony of that *really* escape you?
>
> I thought his point that _this_ isn't the place to discuss the
> foundation reasonable. I agree. Often I mark the entire list "read" with
> no more than a cursory glance, I simply cannot follow it all plus
> everything else I follow, that I value more highly.

Reading things in context, a announcement was made on the list and
someone else was concerned that the this is not the best place to
discuss that and I told him that I can summarize or point the thread to
the relevant people for that particular thread and not as some kind of
long term strategy. If people here want to talk about other issues like
say development, fedora-devel list would work out better. As far as
communication from the board to everyone else, meeting minutes and other
important discussions and decisions would be publicly available.  Hope
that helps.

Rahul