Help: -- How to setup sendmail.mc and /etc/mail/authinfo for sbcglobal.net users??

Robinson Tiemuqinke hahaha_30k at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 19:36:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

 My sendmail.mc is attached. I commented out the added
line ( not in the default sendmail.mc) and 'make -C
/etc/mail' doesn't whine, but the sendmail still fails
with the same symptoms.

 The commented line is:

 FEATURE(`authinfo' `hash -o /etc/mail/authinfo')dnl

my current failing sendmail.mc file is attached.

http://mail.yahoo.com