FC5-OSX dual boot G4 Powerbook

GDS gdseas at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 01:07:48 UTC 2006

Hello friends,

  I have partitioned my Powerbook with two partitions (one for OS X, one for FC5) with 20Gb each.

  The first partition contains OS X 10.3 and it works perfectly.

  I am installing FC5 without a hitch until I reach the disk layout part.  When I try to setup partitions I am unable to setup root etc. Any  configuration I try popos up a message sayingthat my root partition is  too small and I need 250Mb. I suspect that it considers as the root  partition the OS X root and not the one on teh second partition.

  I am stumped. Has anyone configured a dual boot Powerbook or iBook like  I am trying to do? If not, any pointers of a site with step-by-step  instructions?

  Thank you for your help!
  Gregory