[Fwd: Scripts to be executed for all KDE users in FC5]

Centro de Gestión Informática informatica at coopesalud.com
Tue Apr 11 13:04:29 UTC 2006

Hi. I need help. I want a script to be executed for all KDE users.

I read information about that in this page.
http://docs.kde.org/development/en/kdebase/faq/configure.html#id2558687

10.10.
How do I run a program at KDE startup?
... If you want scripts to be executed for all KDE users, you can put
them under $KDEDIR/env/, where $KDEDIR is the prefix KDE was installed
to (you can find this out using the command kde-config --prefix).

I create a directory named /usr/env and then copy the script in that
directory. In FC4 the scripts in the directory /usr/env are executed,
but not in FC5.

How can I fix this problem in FC5?

Thanks,

Carlos Alvarez