problem with wireless on my Dell laptop

BB Cao pearlsmm at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 21:25:27 UTC 2006

Dear All,

I installed a dual boot (FC5+WinXP) on my Dell Inspiron B130 laptop. Everything is great except I don't have the wireless function. When I started on the kwi***(sorry, can't remember the name) and scan for wireless, if reponsed with "iwlist is not in your path" and no wireless found. How may I fix it? I searched a while but still no clue. Your help will be highly appreciate! Thanks in advance!

Best,
 Cao