Installing FC from internet

Ali Helmy alihelmy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 13:46:49 UTC 2006

On 13/04/06, Stephen Liu <satimis at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Helmy,
>
> > Hey everyone, I'm mailing you all from my newly installed Fedora Core
> > 5,
> > installed COMPLETELY from the internet :)
>
> Could you please share me your experience?  I'm going to install FC5_64
> on a newly built PC which has a built-in LAN on motherboard.  There is
> no OS running.  The PC is connected to 1.5M broadband.
>
> TIA
>
> B.R.
> SL
>
> --

Hey mate,

"There is no OS running", well I can only walk you in if you have an os
running, such as WinXP for example... what I'd suggest though, is that if
you can get your hands on a Live! CD-Rom for any linux distro, and maybe
then we can setup the rest of the process nicely...

If you can't we'll have to ask around :)

--
Cheers,
     A. Helmy