FC5 + Palm TX: Haaaaalp!

Pete Toscano pete-fedora at toscano.org
Fri Apr 14 01:27:01 UTC 2006

Sjoerd Mullender wrote:

> No, I didn't change anything to my udev setup.
>
> I tried the sync as myself (i.e. not as root), and it worked, so no
> permission problems.

So, I removed the udev stuff I had added and tried again.  No luck.
Pleh.  I wound up rebooting for another reason and tried again....
Whaaaaa?  It worked.  "What luck!" said I, but then I tried again.  No
luck.  Nothing.  Maybe I need to reboot and try again?  Nope.  I haven't
been able to get it to work since.  WTF?  I'll try the other cable since
that seems to be the only easy logical solution, but I have strong
doubts about that.

*sigh*  Why does this have to be so hard?

Thanks,
pete