Help, I'm not receiving any emails anymore

James Wilkinson fedora at westexe.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 12:04:44 UTC 2006

Fajar Priyanto wrote:
> My mailbox was over quota few days ago. I have emptied it now, but it seems
> that I don't get any emails anymore from the list. But, on the list's web
> archive I can see that my mail still made it tot he list.
> Is there anything I should do to correct this?

Go to this link, at the bottom of every list e-mail:
(It's not *just* for unsubscribing...)

Log in using the bottom text box, enter your list password, and check
that you have Mail delivery enabled.

For example, my equivalent page reads:
    fedora-list mailing list membership configuration for fedora at
    westexe.demon.co.uk, James Wilkinson

    status, password, and options for the fedora-list mailing list.

    Note: your list delivery is currently disabled; it was disabled by
    you.

    You may have disabled list delivery intentionally, or it may have
    been triggered by bounces from your email address. In either case,
    to re-enable delivery, change the Mail delivery option below.

I have delivery deliberately turned off -- the list may have turned it
off for you.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james |  ... more holes in Internet Explorer than
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | Blackburn, Lancashire...