ISO image package listings...

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Apr 14 14:39:44 UTC 2006

On Fri, Apr 14, 2006 at 16:24:59 +0200,
  arafel <no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Does anyone know where and if its possible to find package listing for ISO images? I want to try FC fifth release and currently trying to figure out which images are dispensable and which are not. Downloading ~3GB only for installation of GNOME and development environment seems a bit abnormal for my taste.

If you do a network install you shouldn't to download all of the rpms.
You can download the boot image, burn that to a CD and boot off of it.

If you already are running FC, you might be able to get a Yum upgrade to
work. I have seen discussions on this, but haven't followed them close
enough to know how well that works.