Presentation hell in FC4

Anne Wilson cannewilson at
Fri Apr 14 17:00:57 UTC 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 17:40, Rex Dieter wrote:
> Anne Wilson wrote:
> >>

> >>is your friend.
> >
> > Sadly, no.
> > Zarro Boogs found.
> I meant to *file* a bug report about your problem.
Sorry ;-)

I first need to confirm that it *is* a bug.  I'm going to email a copy of the
file to a friend, if I can find one still running FC4.  If it won't open
there either, then I'll file a bug report.  I started by looking for OOo bug
reports and forum threads, but if Mandriva can handle it, it must be Fedora.
OTOH, I must first check that the file isn't actually corrupted now - I have
a copy on the laptop, as I said.  Once I've checked that, there could be
little doubt, I think.