Fedora Frog - problem solver for Fedora

Guillermo Garron ggarron at alketech.com
Sat Apr 15 06:47:00 UTC 2006

Hi,

I choosed the option of installing drivers for ATI, and i went wrong, so
i rename again the xorg.conf to my old config.

but when i am booting the system i got

Looking for ATI-FLG kernel module
and an error there.

can you tell where the changes were made please?
so i can back to my old config again?

regards,

Guillermo.