Where might the torrents be for FC5_AMD64, prefereably dvd iso's

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sat Apr 15 21:20:04 UTC 2006

On Saturday 15 April 2006 17:07, Debbie Deutsch wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Greetings;
>>
>> Please see subject line. I just wandered arounf the download site,
>> finding the cd iso's for the 64 bit machines, but the only mention
>> of torrent was a link to downloading it.
>>
>> Frankly that seems a bit counter-productive to me...
>
>The torrents are on the site.  I don't know where you were when you
> saw the reference to torrent that you mention, so I can't comment on
> that. However, if you go to the main page for the project, you will
> see exactly what you want.

The confusion seems to come from the fact that there is no available
link to put one on the http://torrent.fedoraproject.org site, hence the
impression of a total lack of torrent support on the part of the fedora
project other than a link to download Bram's version.  So its not
exactly intuitive to find the above site.  I have NDI if thats
intentional or whatever the reason, bit it sure has generated a lot of
traffic finding it from here.  I finally found it with a google search,
many items down from the top.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: