Application installation problem in FC4

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Sun Apr 16 04:27:30 UTC 2006

sujit sugathan wrote:

> Hi everyone ,
> Thanks for the overwhelming response.The exact words in the error that i
> get while trying to install kaffeine 0.7 is quoted below.

> Please help me out.Is it just a gcc compatibility problem or just a
> problem with the application.

Why not download kaffeine 0.8.1  or at least 0.7.1.

According the kaffeine site:

http://kaffeine.sourceforge.net/index.php?page=news

Bugfix release 0.7.1 out

The compiling problem with some gcc versions and other small bugs fixed.
Additionally some code cleanup were done.

--
All of a sudden, I want to THROW OVER my promising ACTING CAREER, grow a
LONG BLACK BEARD and wear a BASEBALL HAT!...  Although I don't know WHY!!