Cups printer config.

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 16 11:24:20 UTC 2006

david walcroft:
>> where does cups localhost.631 keep its config file,there must be one
>> some where, I don't think its in /etc/cups/*

Jeffrey D. Yuille:
>      I believe that the configuration file for cups
> is: /etc/cups/cupsd.conf

It's spread across more than one file in /etc/cups/.  There's different
files depending on what aspects are configured (printer specific things
in the printers.conf file, server specific things in cupsd.conf, etc).

Though I suppose it depends on what you mean by its config file.  The
settings for the server?  The way that webserver presents its options to
you?  Something else?

I read messages from the public lists.