A bunch of problems...

Andrew Sylve midnite00 at msn.com
Sun Apr 16 14:23:06 UTC 2006

I'm very new to Linux as a whole...but not to DOS or anything so I'm not
totally lost.  But anyways, I've been having a few problems getting FC5
properly installed on my PC.
1.  My Rockwell Audio/Modem isn't producing any sound at all (May be a
hardware problem, but I'm not sure at this point).  I've tried to install
all the drivers and everything, but FC5's version of the Linux Core doesn't
have a driver listed for it.  I tried the generic driver, but that's not
working either.
2.  I cannot get Gnome to recognize my Memorex CDRW.  So it will not play
CDs, and will actually crash.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.