New thread, broadcom 802-11 related

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Apr 16 21:30:41 UTC 2006

Greetings;

Me & this hp pavilion dv5320us are back again.

According to lspci, this box has a Broadcom BCM4318 802-11g radio in it.

But...  Kwifimanager can't seem to find it, and I know there is at least
one such rig in the surrounding neighborhood.  Humm, maybe not, and
this place has alu siding, so 802-11 isn't going thru that very well.

Can I buy something that will plug into my switch that doesn't cost half
a leg that would allow me to unplug the ethernet cable, restart the
network and keep right on working?

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: