Network Drivers for Intel Motherboard

Ted Beaton tbeaton at plansysit.com
Mon Apr 17 18:09:15 UTC 2006

Anybody know where to find network drivers for the D945GNT Intel Motherboard?  I
have tried installing both Fedora Core 3 and Fedora Core 4 and I can't get the
network interface to work with either one.  I have checked for drivers on Intels
website but the only Red Hat drivers there are RHEL 3, 4 and 4 update_1.  None
of which work with the kernel that Core 3 & 4 use.  The network interface will
work if I put WinXP on it so I'm thinking it has to be a driver issue.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

All information contained in this email is confidential and may be used by the intended recipient only.