change session settings for FC5

Filippos Klironomos presariod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:18:59 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have been trying the change the session settings with FC5 unsuccessfully.
There used to be a "session-manual" file under .gnome2/ but now there is
only the basic "session" file. I tried
"Menu->System->Preferences->More Preferences->Sessions" and added mine under
"startup programs"
but they are silentrly ignored.

Is there a manual way I can do that? Under startup programs I see a
"bluez-pin --dbus" entry although I
have the bluetooth service turned off. I tried to delete it but I can't. Can
this be the reason the whole thing
fails?

Can someone point where are the system-wide default settings for a gnome
session?
The "/usr/share/gnome/default.session" does not contain an entry for
'bluez-pin'.

Thanks,
Filippos