Problem with dd

Ed Greshko Ed.Greshko at greshko.com
Tue Apr 18 02:51:38 UTC 2006

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

> I just read the whole thread here.  I was wondering, do you know if
> there's a way to burn dual layer DVD's from the backup?  Seems like I
> heard something about K3b being able to do this with a plugin but I'm
> not sure.

I've not done any work with dual layer's....

In a quick search, I could not find anything about K3B's support of dual
layer.  But, it was only a quick search.  However, the search I did gave
indications that the latest cdrtools had support.

FWIW, I did mention that backing things up didn't remove the region
settings.  To do that you can simply use "ifoedit" under wine.  Works
like a charm.  Helps when you live outside of the US.  :-)

Ed

--
Do you like "TENDER VITTLES"?