FC5 - login screen - removing reboot shutdown buttons

John Horne john.horne at plymouth.ac.uk
Tue Apr 18 23:06:38 UTC 2006

Hello,

Can anyone tell me how I can remove the reboot/shutdown buttons from the
default (gdm) login screen of FC5? I have had a quick look
in /etc/gdm/gdm.conf but there is very little there. Under FC4, as far
as I remember, it was configurable in the login/session manager under
the system settings menu (or somewhere like that). I can find nothing to
disable these buttons on the login screen.

Thanks,

John.