Connecting to internet ADSL or Dialup?

िऩऩाद freeninad at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 14:51:57 UTC 2006

Hi

I have a broadband connection which is basically PPOE.
This was setup in windows under Broadband connections in Network
connections.
I set this up in FC by giving the command adsl-setup as root. It was working
great

Some time ago the validity expired and I had to renew the same.
This time the service provider  made some changes and created a connection
in the Dialup group in Windows
It is the same connection as earlier with the same DNS etc.the server ip has
changed.
Only difference I could find was that the properties showed ISDN instead of
PPPOE(earlier one)

I am confused. How do I setup this in Linux. The service provider has no
clues either as he hasnt used any os other than windows

thanks
Ninad