Is wireless support any better with FC5?

Lonni J Friedman netllama at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 15:01:15 UTC 2006

For me FC5 has been an absolute nightmare for wifi.  Everything worked
perfectly for me with a orinico supported pcmcia wifi card in FC4.
Since upgrading, I can't get it to work at all.  The card is detected,
yet it never can connect to anything on any network.

L. Friedman                                    netllama at gmail.com
LlamaLand                       http://netllama.linux-sxs.org