livna vs. nvidia

Paul Lemmons paul.lemmons at tmcaz.com
Wed Apr 19 20:27:12 UTC 2006

Thanks, It has been a while since I had installed the drivers.
Fortunately I still had the original installer on a thumb drive. I ran
it with "--uninstall". It complained a little but did succeed. I
rebooted and sure enough, all I got was a login prompt; No GUI. I yum
installed the kernel-module-nvidia... package and rebooted again, just
for fun, and everything came up.

Thank you all for your assistance!