open source Solution for Active Directory Services

Dan ml at mutox.org
Thu Apr 20 06:26:59 UTC 2006

Hi,

If you are already familiar with Samba and OpenLDAP and the like, check this:

http://us3.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/

This is the document you need to read when setting up complex Samba
configurations, including LDAP based solutions.

The OpenLDAP Administrators guide (www.openldap.org) may also be of help.

Cheers,

Dan