Fedora (RedHat) doesn't release complete Kernel Source for FC5

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Apr 20 16:59:38 UTC 2006

On Thursday 20 April 2006 12:51, Stephen Esquibel wrote:
>Gene, that may be your reader/client.  In GMail it appears fine.

Of course it is my client, but html belongs on web pages, not wasting
2-10x the bandwidth on a mailing list, particularly this very busy one.
Yes, I can set kmail to display it, but why should I when its
discouraged on every mailing list on the planet that I've ever been
subbed to.  Its also considered a security risk of sorts.

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: