Missing Dependencies [monodevelop]

Ali Helmy alihelmy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 15:25:36 UTC 2006

On 21/04/06, PFJ <paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > > rpm -ihv --force gtksourceview-sharp*
> >
> > I wouldn't recommend --force either. Although in this case it's probably
> > harmless, the need to use it is because of a packaging problem that
> > could be avoided by having the gtksourceview-sharp package exclude the
> > conflicting file (and require the package that includes it if it doesn't
> > already do so).
>
> Yep - rebuilds over the weekend as I think I now have the lib64/lib
> issue fixed.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul
> --
> "Logic, my dear Zoe, is merely the ability to be wrong with authority" -
> Dr Who
>
> --

Well, I don't like the force either, but here, they're the same file, so no
problems I think...

Anyways, now Mono starts and works fine, but right after start-up says:
The following add-ins could not be started:
MonoDevelopNUnit.addin
MonoDeveloperExtensions.addin

But then if I click continue, the IDE starts and functions normally...
How can I solve this problem?

--
Cheers,
     A. Helmy