cant determine ip on dhcp, means no network

sagaris no-reply-gw at fcp.homelinux.org
Fri Apr 21 16:16:09 UTC 2006

it seems i cant explain my problem correctly. when i use fc4 i dont have any problem wiht internet and i dont make any set ups for my modem or for my connection. i just wrote the "pppoe" for information. i can use my connection in fc4 wery well without any problem and i did have an ip adress, even i did open ports for torrent in fc4.
now my problem in fc5, the network manager cant get an dhcp connection and a mask ip. when i said ip i dont mean my real ip i mean an mask ip which is for example 10.0.0.15.
also i dont care if i had an ip or anything. i just need my network internet connection and i cant get it...

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org
http://fcp.homelinux.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=81177&topic_id=19953&forum=28#forumpost81177