USB thumb drive questio

Marc M linuxr at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 14:37:27 UTC 2006

[root at localhost ~]# service autofs stop
Stopping automount:                                        [  OK  ]
[root at localhost ~]# service autofs start
Starting automount:                                        [  OK  ]
[root at localhost ~]#

Don't know what to do to make the change permanent, I know it would be
somewhere in init that you would do it.

Marc